Customer-Centered Aggressive Salesperson needed
Client Centered Website Business
I am running a Startup Website building business. We have no competition! This is because we are the only website building business that is client centered! No one else takes pride in customer support like we do! I need a Customer-Centered Aggressive salesman.
I am, presently, offering an exceptionally high commision of 25% + bonuses. Each sale is NOT small, so this really is a great opportunity to make money. The successful aggressive salesperson will get paid the moment the client pays.
Email your salesperson resume to email@example.com Applicants can call 0544572366 or in NY 516-595-1713 or London 020 3734 8595
The Customer-Centered Aggressive Salesperson needs:
- To be sensitive enough to know how not to cross the line of being forcefully objectionable
- Understanding that the customer, likely, has negative experiences with web guys
- Understand that every sale is primarily of a relationship
- Experience making presentations, even in school
- Be attentive to the clients desires and present problems
- Be responsive, since we try to solve all of their online problems
- Ability to Prospect – Be creative in finding new leads and connections
- Basic understanding of how the internet and websites work
- Writing proficiency in other languages will allow for making even more
” Hint: First impressions happen during the first few micro-seconds, remember this when applying for any job. “
A high tech background is not required, Experience in other industries is advantageous, since you can sell websites to them. For instance I am interested in pursuing Used car lots, Real estate and Yeshiva’s, not for profits, etc.
Some cold calling numbers will be supplied. The Salesperson needs to make any other connections through use of his extroverted social sensitivities.
This job is open to young and semi-retired as well as middle aged men or women. The startup is centered in Jerusalem, But sales can be worldwide. Meetings will regularly be in Jerusalem.
Hint: First impressions happen during the first few micro-seconds, remember this when applying for any job.
email your salesperson resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants can call 0544572366
You must log in to post a comment.